Compassionate counsel for men and women who have had an abortion.
Why do I feel so badly?
About 1 in 3 women have had an abortion. Like them, did you have yours:
- To make your life less complicated?
- Because you felt pressured?
- Because you felt overwhelmed?
- It just wasn't a good time for a baby?
Yet, like them, do you regret your decision?
- Do you feel guilty and ashamed?
- Do you keep your abortion secret?
- Do you feel angry, sad, or afraid?
- Do you feel unworthy of love?
- Do you struggle to forgive yourself?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, you may be struggling with one or more of the symptoms of post-abortion stress.
What is Post-Abortion Stress?
PAS refers to various struggles that many people experience after having an abortion:
- Low self-esteem, fear
- Crying, anger, or loneliness
- Eating or sleeping disorders
- Addictive behaviors
- Avoiding babies or pregnant women
- Withdrawal or increased conflict
- Avoiding God or church people
- Unable to forgive yourself
Is there hope for me?
Healing Hands is here to help!
We provide free, compassionate counsel for women and men effected by abortion.
- Free and confidential
- Address issues like;
- Guilt, shame, depression
- Identity, anger, relationships
- Spirituality, forgiveness
- Grieving and letting go